Hollaway Environmental + Communications Services, Inc.
Message From Leslie Hollaway:
“Crouch Environmental Services, Inc. is now doing business as Hollaway Environmental + Communications Services, Inc.!
It is only because of my wonderful team and our great clients, like you, that I am able to make this life-transforming announcement. I have worked in the industry for 13 years, learning from expert mentors, and I have now taken this next step on the path to provide the best service to the best clients in Texas!
It is with great humility and gratitude that I thank each of you for helping me get to this point in my career and in my life. I worked to build an unstoppable team of qualified consultants, high achievers, and expert problem solvers. Together our team enjoys a culture of service infused with heart that has never failed us or our clients. The Hollaway team is the most dynamic and productive group of professionals in the industry, and we look forward to continuing to provide you, our clients, with unsurpassed service.
Our friends and clients have known us as Crouch Environmental Services, Inc. for years. Now, going forward, we are Hollaway Environmental + Communications Services, Inc. We are the same team; we share the same passion for our work; and, we all share in our delight to help you with the individualized attention to detail that you have long-ago come to expect from this incredible team.
Thank you again for participating in my vision and my joy! Please do not hesitate to call me directly with any questions or feedback that you may have. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 713-868-1043.”
Crouch Environmental Services, Inc. was founded in 1994 on the principle of determination, dedication, and client satisfaction.
The company began as a dynamic, two-person company offering expert environmental services throughout the country. Today, Crouch Environmental Services is a flourishing operation providing a variety of services, including environmental services, GIS, communications, video production, graphic design, and more.
Over twenty years later, through hundreds of successful projects and countless problem-solving opportunities, their driving principle remains the same: The client is always king.
With more than 100 years of combined technical experience, Crouch Environmental specializes in environmental documentation, wetland delineation, permitting, design and construction, wetland restoration, listed species surveys, storm water plans, environmental testing, and other general consulting services.
How They can help you…
- Wetland Delineation, Wetland Permitting (404/401) and Mitigation Planning
- NEPA Document Preparation
- Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Categorical Exclusions
- Section 4(f) Documentaion
- Biological Surveys
- Biological Assessments
- Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys
- Presences/Absences Surveys
- Sediment Sampling
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Environmental Training Seminars
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans
- Expert Testimony and Litigation Support
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services
Who They Work With…
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Marine Fisheries Services
- Environmental Protection Agency
- US Coast Guard
- Texas Historical Commission
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas General Land Office
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Texas Railroad Commission
- Port of Houston Authority
- Local floodplain coordinators